The Church in Hamilton warmly welcomes you.
We are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who have personally received Him as our Saviour. He is the most excellent and enjoyable Person. We love Him and endeavour to give Him the first place in all things. We rejoice to be cleansed by the blood of Jesus, God’s Son, born again of the Father’s divine life, and filled with the Holy Spirit. We highly treasure the Holy Bible as God’s revelation of Himself and of His eternal purpose. We hold the common faith which is revealed in the Bible and is common to all genuine believers. As is true of all believers in Christ, we are members of His one Body, the Church.
In order to practice the oneness of the Body with all the Christians in Hamilton, we meet as the church in Hamilton. We are in fellowship with over 2,000 local churches worldwide to express the one Body of Christ.
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers: (Titus 1:4, Jude 3)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit. (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune: the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ. (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption. (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day. (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all. (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ. (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself. (1 Thes. 2:19)
The mission of the Church in Hamilton is to:
- preach the gospel to all people;
- shepherd and nourish all believers and our children;
- teach the truth according to the apostles’ teaching;
- perfect the saints to function;
- live the God-man living;
- be the testimony of Christ as the church;
- express the one new man created from different races;
- and thus build up the Body of Christ,
- produce the overcomers,
- and consummate the New Jerusalem – the universal incorporation as the ultimate goal of God’s eternal economy.